Natural Raised Bed Gardens are another beautiful option for a vegetable garden in your home. Natural beds can be of any shape and size, giving your garden a much more elegant, organic look. These beds give you all the benefits of a constructed raised bed, but add that extra touch to make you really feel like you’ve reached paradise. The Natural Raised Bed Garden above is from our Model Home. It features two beds made from reused, downed tree stumps and river rocks to divide each bed into different sections.
Natural Raised Bed Features
Elegant, Organic Look
- No sharp edges or straight lines, only natural curves
- Beautiful, meandering pathways
- Any size or shape
- Choose the material you want: tree stumps, broken concrete, stone
Easy to Use
- 2 foot height for log beds keeps it easy on your back
- Never trip in messy, undefined walkways
- Automatic drip irrigation – never worry about watering, even when your away
- Commercial-grade automatic drip irrigation system – saves you time and money, and helps the planet out
- All recycled and re-used material bed (except irrigation parts)
- Diverts material from landfills
- Reduce your “food miles,” go grocery shopping in your back (or front) yard
The Growing Home Gardens strives to be as green as possible. We use recycled and reclaimed materials as much as possible. We design our gardens to invite in and provide homes for as much wildlife as possible (birds, butterflies, wildflowers), while also making them beautiful and comfortable for our customers.